Bethlehem Baptist Church’s mission is to win people by faith and obedience to Jesus Christ:
- By presenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ to win the lost
- By teaching and equipping believers in order to aid in spiritual growth and to prepare for service.
Our Satement of Faith:
We believe the Bible, consisting of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments, to be the verbally inspired, inerrant, and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one triune God, as revealed in the Bible, eternally existent in the persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one in essence, but distinct in person and function.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the second person of the trinity. By His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, and His bodily resurrection, He became the physical manifestation of the Godhead and Savior to mankind.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the trinity. He is the agent of conviction, regeneration, indwelling, baptism, sanctification, and illumination of all who are born into God's family through Jesus Christ.
- We believe the universe was created by God in six literal days.
- We believe that salvation is the free gift of God received only by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. Those that are saved will be raised to eternal life, and those who are lost will be raised to eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God has ordained the local church for the perpetuation of His truth and work in the world.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ for all believers. The rapture of the saints will be followed by the seven-year period called the Tribulation, then the thousand year earthly reign of Christ, and ending with the eternal reign of Christ in the new heaven and new earth.